I've done my national exam last month. I've got the result about two weeks ago, and knowing that I've finally passed the three years highschool-ing live makes me feel like an unemployed somehow--I'm kind of free almost all the time.
So, my mom's family was planned to celebrated the Mother's Day on 13th May--a day earlier than the actual date--for my grandma. She's aboout 70s as I remembered and it's been three years since the last time I got there, so my mom brought me along. I was later informed that one of my lil cousin is going to performs for the Vesak Day's Bazaar in Lagoi. It's the free bus for everyone--I'm really lucky this time :D
![]() | |
| The red-circled is where the famous Treasure Bay is. The one that I went was the black-circled one, which is Plaza Lagoi area. |
| Taken from the drop and pick-up point outside the Plaza, the building across there is Grand Lagoi Resort |
I wandered around a lot, though. I was kind of disappointed to discovered that the 2nd floor of the plaza mostly were empty stores. There's not really much to buy for a broke-fresh-graduated-kiddo like me, since the clothing store were kind of expensive for me :')
| The view around the Plaza from 2nd floor |
| It's the place for bathing the Buddha |
| They're heading to the beach |
| This is actually the cheapest food I can afford there. Yeah, street-foodies! |
| It's the Lagoi Bay Lantern Park, but it's closed until 2pm |
| Although it's not the best picture, but still good, lar |
| There's the Love Lock is! It's right beside the giant letters |
| Love Lock |
Heading to the beach . . .
| Yeah, I've knew the false clothing. It's sad, don't judge me :') |
But I can tell the water is clear, the sea is blue as seen in the pictures. The sands is white. It's beautiful and fascinating. I'd really like to jump in the sea. That's might be a regret if you don't.
Moving on to the Fountain Gate . . .
| It's drizzling, that's why it's not too crowded here |
| The performing stage was behind the fountain, tho |
| It's Grand Lagoi Resort. Seems like there's a swimming pool up there |
Woah, this is pretty long post I've ever wrote.
I would like to thank the vihara for the free bus and the experiences. It's memorable--I can't even forget the breeze. Maybe next time I will make it to Treasure Bay, someday. Wish me luck.
xoxo,
Diana Lin.


Looks like the place is really refreshing. I would like to go there someday. Nice post by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :D
Delete